I have a 96 Grand Prix, nothing fancy, has coax's in the factory locations and two type-s 10"s with a tiny amp. I caught someone by my car the other day at my school parking lot with a hood up and tools in hand, and now wish to get an alarm just in case. Problem? I'm darn near broke and my parents (I am only 17) won't help me pay for anything for my car (even an alarm.) I would like an inexpensive alarm system that has shock sensors and (hopefully) will go off if someone breaks a window or whatever. Any suggestions, testimonies, et cetera? I would be installing it myself; any advice on that front?

Too many projects, too little time...

Wait for one of the installers here to post up, but I'm gonna guess Omega.

I had one as a dealer installed alarm on a Ford I had a long time ago and it was actually pretty decent for a cheap alarm.

**Edit, I'm not sure what the cheapest DEI or Viper alarm is. Hornet? If you have an installer to help you, the Viper line would be best.

Edited by ptcary

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

yes a dei product would be ok but im thinkin in your best interest for not much money a scytek a-10 only 26 bucks wholsale i install them all the time not very many problems at all but remember kid you do get what you pay for

must be nice huh

Too slow, got stuck parking in the back of the school lot Friday and someone tried to break in. They failed, but now I have a busted window track. You would think after paying $50 for a parking pass that the school would at least let me watch the video from the cameras out there...lousy place told me it wasn't their responsibility =/

Too many projects, too little time...

I caught someone by my car the other day at my school parking lot with a hood up and tools in hand

Too slow, got stuck parking in the back of the school lot Friday and someone tried to break in

If you would've sent that guy to the hospital when you caught him you more than likely wouldn't have had that problem. If I ever saw that, someone would be getting a broken knee cap.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz