Punch the stearing wheel. lol. I normaly start tapping the passenger side air bag when my light goes off and the g/f freaks out. lol. Learn to live with it. I hate my fuckin ford. You can try to take it and plug it up to a reader then clear the computer but it might just come back. Hope that helps bro.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

OBD II is setup to where it is unable to communicate with the Airbag and ECU two ways, some systems may allow for this(one or two ways), but generally there is no communication between the two. I could be wrong but I know for sure that the OBDII port wont let you communicate with the airbag system in early OBDII systems, I havent worked on anything newer than 98 with the laptop.

Edited by CodyB

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

i no autozone will tell you which code you have for free but im not sure if theyll clear it for you if they do or sumone does clear the code then the light should go off and stay off because there is no problem with your air bag.

Edited by ryde2idie

there will be a switch on the cars pc similar to a gaincontrol on a amp turning it clockwise for three seconds and then back to the original position, during this time your key will be turned forward 2 clicks. turn it off then on and your code is gone and your warrenty is voided

And the winner of the stupidest reply..... :rolleyes: :8)

was it something the processor cuased??

Actually yeah...because of the condition it was in when delivered I had no choice but to put it in to see that it worked...I told you I was busy and sure as shit in my hurry I forgot and unplugged the passenger airbag lite while taking apart the dash...

IMG_0326.jpg

:8)