My 1st Ride A 96 Chevy Blazer! With Pics

its onley had one previous owner an he had EVERY reciept of all the work done on it ever, its nice as hell for the price i got it for 2200, i couldent belive how recenteverything was replaced, brand new everything cadillac converter, rebuilt trans like 2 years ago, new brakes an calipers, tires, fuel pump, radiator flushed, oil filter, AND ITS DUELED OUT!! BRAND NEW DUEL PIPES lol an the interiour is like new but the drivers seats leather is kinda cracked but its reeeal nice i love it already

now i can start savin for my set-up!! (1st actual done right loud ass set-up) :clapping::drinks: ive been waiting for this for awhile an some of you know that lol

blazer.jpg

blazer5.jpg

blazer2.jpg

blazer4.jpg

blazer7.jpg

Edited by James

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

its onley had one previous owner an he had EVERY reciept of all the work done on it ever, its nice as hell for the price i got it for 2200 lol i couldent belive it brand new everything cadillac conveter, rebuilt trans, new brakes an calipers, tires, fuel pump, radiator flushed, oil filter, AND ITS DUELED OUT!! BRAND NEW DUEL PIPES lol an the interiour is like new but the drivers seats leather is kinda cracked but its reeeal nice i love it already

now i can start savin for my set-up!! (1st actual done right loud ass set-up) :clapping::drinks: ive been waiting for this for awhile an some of you know that lol

but i will gets some pics up tomorow night FOR SURE

:01nocomment8so:

pics NAOW

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

added pics tell me what you guys think lol i will start buying things friday but i think i wanna get the 3000d 1st to get the most expensive thing out of the way

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

added pics tell me what you guys think lol i will start buying things friday but i think i wanna get the 3000d 1st to get the most expensive thing out of the way

get the amp first or the alt's/alt and batts first.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg