CodyB Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 Monster the energy drink has a 32oz can I just found tonight, I thought the 20-24 oz can was rediculous, but wow... Far left is a normal 12 oz mtn dew can, next is a red-bull sized 8.4 oz Cocaine Energy Drink can, next is the 15 oz regular sized Monster and far right is the biggest energy drink I have ever seen 32 oz Monster Heavy Metal... That will be the end of semester study all week long drink... oh and it says 8oz serving size about 4 per container... Holy :censored: I wanna see a can trick with this one, just to see it... 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
RamenNoodles Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 They have cases of those but in Rockstar at the local Big Lots. You get like 12 of them for 12.99 lol. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
stayfly33 Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 what ever happend to cocaine? that used to be the shitttt my school actualy sent home letters about it because it had so much caffine Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.
99vic Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 iirc there is a bigger one called the bfc... i may be wrong though REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
CodyB Posted March 14, 2009 Author Report Posted March 14, 2009 iirc there is a bigger one called the bfc... i may be wrong thoughLike I said, biggest Ive seen around here, and Cocaine is sold at the Valero gas stations around here, you can also order it from Cocaine directly Cocaine Web Site. 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
St.Ides Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 iirc there is a bigger one called the bfc... i may be wrong thoughBFC and the heavy metal ones are the same size.the heavy metal one is a different flavor. TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
Applejack Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 that cocaine energy drink was nasty to me, tasted like cinnamon Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
99vic Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 BFC and the heavy metal ones are the same size. the heavy metal one is a different flavor. ah i see... yea those are big. i saw a site where you could order the cocaine drinks. just didnt sound right. lol REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
CodyB Posted March 14, 2009 Author Report Posted March 14, 2009 It burns when its hot, its much better cold. You basically have to slam it quick. 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Forevrbumpn Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 I stick to at most just one regular sized Monster Blue- Low Carb a day- I ended up with heart probs due to caffeine, so I limit myself big time now I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.