Why Are All The Car Stereo Nuts From Wisconsin

you've never been to duluth? or just not the store there? lol

never been to the store there. its called dads or something. dont really hit duluth much cuz i was raised in the cities and duluth is way to dif to ride around, plus i dont know many people round there. taco bell is my spot to go though lol. :01nocomment8so:

Duluth is pretty great. I lived there for a few years during college. Good memories. It can be a bit depressing up north (as you know) but there is no better place in the summer.

There are so many little things to trip out on.

Jump off the railroad bridge in Lester creek.

Go under the freeway (I-35) downtown to see the 'Graffiti Graveyard.' That's a good one.

Head over to Wisconsin Point and get drunk on the beach with a big bonfire.

images-1.jpg

Duluth is pretty great. I lived there for a few years during college. Good memories. It can be a bit depressing up north (as you know) but there is no better place in the summer.

There are so many little things to trip out on.

Jump off the railroad bridge in Lester creek.

Go under the freeway (I-35) downtown to see the 'Graffiti Graveyard.' That's a good one.

Head over to Wisconsin Point and get drunk on the beach with a big bonfire.

ha for sure. only thing is im a family dude with 6 kids and former drunk so i mellowed out alot these days as far as partyin and kickin it around town lol. part of growin up :lazy:

ha for sure. only thing is im a family dude with 6 kids and former drunk so i mellowed out alot these days as far as partyin and kickin it around town lol. part of growin up :lazy:

I hear ya on that. I'm really gettin sick of booze now, and I'm a bit too old for acting the fool. Today I'm going to get most of it out of my system.

I gotta have 1 good party every year. Halloween, New Years, St Pats, or even Purim. I was in the middle east for work last couple of St Pats so missed out (But damn do the Jews get drunk for Purim, its like they want to kill themselves with booze! Its wild)

Its better to just smoke and chill and just lay low nowadays. No ill effects the next day either :D

images-1.jpg

Its better to just smoke and chill and just lay low nowadays. No ill effects the next day either :D

X2 there ha. i meen :01nocomment8so: