i want to try these... sometime it seems like i cant hear normal...

hows the difference after words as far as hearing?

In my left ear if i hear a higher freq sound or distorted it just sounds like a slower statick sound. After doing them it mostly goes away. But it just cleans them out and you can hear better. They make your hole head feel better though and your sinus's feel more clear and good. I love it.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Hair on fire FTW! Lol never heard of em.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Just got done doing these about 15 minutes ago. They make your hole head feel amazing. Looks like i don't ever clean my ears, but i actually do 1-2 times a day.

100_0823.jpg

I believe that is only the wax from the candle that has melted

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

yea man these are fake.

i work for a local "organic" supermarket that sells these. these things are so stupid.

No, it does not work, and can be dangerous...

Read on....

Since wax is sticky, the negative pressure needed to pull wax from the canal would have to be so powerful that it would rupture the eardrum in the process. However, candling produces no vacuum. Researchers who measured the pressure during candling of ear models found that no negative pressure was created. The same investigators candled eight ears and found that no ear wax was removed and candle wax was actually deposited in some of them!

The notion that the ear canal is connected to structures beyond the eardrum is false. A review of a good anatomy book should dispel this notion. The external ear canal, with an intact eardrum, is not connected to the brain, the sinuses targeted by the procedure (those above your eyes), or the Eustacean tubes (the passageways between the internal ear and the back of the throat). While some claim that the eardrum is porous and quickly allows impurities to pass through, this is untrue. The "impurities" that appear in the collected wax (usually on a paper plate or other collecting device) are nothing more than the ashes from the burnt wick and wax of the cone itself.

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

yea man these are fake.

i work for a local "organic" supermarket that sells these. these things are so stupid.

You can feel it pull the wax out of there, its a completely different texture and smell than the wax on the candle (because it's a different kind), and its proven that it works.

Try it out, then tell me it doesn't work.

Edited by rizzy71

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO