Sonic Electronix

Anyways it doesnt cost anything but time to ask them if they are under warrenty. Hell i got 2 subs from crutchfield and blew them off a big amp for months and they kept sending me new ones. lol warrenties are magic just use them

when his Pioneer H/U blew, he bought a new one, without sending it in to pioneer even though it was defective. Now its sitting on a table in his house depreiciating in value. $270 dollars wasted. hopefully he will send it in soon so he can get the most money from it as possible.

Edited by Crump-T1

when his Pioneer H/U blew, he bought a new one, without sending it in to pioneer even though it was defective. Now its sitting on a table in his house depreiciating in value. $270 dollars wasted.

Tell him to send it in and get it fixed then sell it or keep it for later use. I always personally hated pioneer im more of a alpine type of guy. Id like to try that power acoustics hu that has buttons that resemble the moto razor.

what you got for a fi woofer? like it? I want to get the bl 12 or dc level 4xl off a sundown 1500

Edited by fis10

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Tell him to send it in and get it fixed then sell it or keep it for later use. I always personally hated pioneer im more of a alpine type of guy. Id like to try that power acoustics hu that has buttons that resemble the moto razor.

what you got for a fi woofer? like it? I want to get the bl 12 or dc level 4xl off a sundown 1500

bro i am loving the Bl man, its so much louder than what i was expecting, and the excursion on a T-1000-1bd is rediculus, but i have never heard a Dc lvl 4 in person so i cant really compare the 2. But for me i am not doing anything other than Fi as of now.

Hes got two Rockford Fosgate P2 12's and a Rockford Fosgate p-500-2 and a RF 1 farad cap. He was playing in the air tonight, lower than usuall and then the music stopped. We go to the trunk smoke is coming out of one of the vents. Only the left. The right will play, but i think the amp goes into protect. Any Ideas?

Was it a version with added bass? if so thats probably your problem, most are clipped.

I love fi as well but dc has a matching sub for the rms im running so idk. Does it feel like the sub could handle 1500 rms?

I have run 1500 to BL's with the p chamfer option. They take it fine. Its a very over looked sub.... can't figure out why.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

bestbuy ftl!?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

check if the amplifier has any DC on the output, the 500.2 has issues at one time. DC would make a sub smoke, its as bad as a completely clipped signal. DC turns the voice coil into a heating element. :)

Juan Rodriguez

Chief Technology Officer

D'Amore Engineering

T15KW Support Engineer

System.

KVT512 Kenwood Fold Out Monitor

Epic-160 Audio control Indash epicenter

(1)T1500-1BD with T2000.1 Transformer 1700 watts at 2 ohms

(2) T600-2 with T800-2 Transformers 320/ch at 4 ohms

(2) QSD216 Q series MB Quart 6.5 inch components

(3) P3D212 Rockford P3 12inch Subs

(1) Very Loud Altima Coupe!