I have a dealer account with Chassistech. I recently decided to drop my 03' Tahoe. I ordered a set of coil springs & adjusters, front & rear shocks on 2-11-09. I paid for 3 day express Fedex shipping. On 3-5-09 I finally recieved a box containing 4 shocks & coil spring adjusters. The coil springs were missing! When I called concerning the springs, I was told that they had not been shipped out due to an error in the shipping dept. but I later found out that they actually get their springs drop shipped from spring tech. I was promised that the springs would be sent overnight @ their expense & that I would have them on the 7th guarenteed. To make a long story short, I got the springs on 3-10-09 & they had been spipped ups ground! I made over a dozen calls to Chassistech & sent even more emails. I never recieved an email response & I didn't get a ups tracking # on the springs until the 9th. I have no complaints about their products but their customer service sucks ass! Remember that I have a dealer account with these people. I will never order anything from these fuckers again!

I feel better now.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I have a dealer account with Chassistech. I recently decided to drop my 03' Tahoe. I ordered a set of coil springs & adjusters, front & rear shocks on 2-11-09. I paid for 3 day express Fedex shipping. On 3-5-09 I finally recieved a box containing 4 shocks & coil spring adjusters. The coil springs were missing! When I called concerning the springs, I was told that they had not been shipped out due to an error in the shipping dept. but I later found out that they actually get their springs drop shipped from spring tech. I was promised that the springs would be sent overnight @ their expense & that I would have them on the 7th guarenteed. To make a long story short, I got the springs on 3-10-09 & they had been spipped ups ground! I made over a dozen calls to Chassistech & sent even more emails. I never recieved an email response & I didn't get a ups tracking # on the springs until the 9th. I have no complaints about their products but their customer service sucks ass! Remember that I have a dealer account with these people. I will never order anything from these fuckers again!

I feel better now.

that sux! with todays economy the way it is YOU GOTTA HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE FTMFW!!! sorry about your bad experience bro...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Yeah, it just really suprised me how they were unwilling to help me track down my stuff. I have a dealer account with them & if this would have been stuff for a customer it would have really put me in a bind. It really pisses me off when I know someone is blowing me off & just telling me something to get me off the phone. I don't understand how it could take an entire month to get me a tracking #. Chassis tech , airbagit.com & truckinsuspension.com are all the same company. Buyer beware of horrible customer service!

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

It's AIM, thats nothing new. They have been that way for years. It's really hit and miss. Recently Joe Morrow has been trying to correct things. There are threads about it on other forums.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Didnt Joe Morrow sell the company and retire? I swear i heard that on another forum or in one of the magazines...

2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66

Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

Amps: US Amps XT4000D, US Amps XT 1600.4

Front Stage: CDT Audio EF-61FG 6 1/2" components

Rear: Pioneer coax's

Sub Stage: RE SE15D4's

I heard something about that. On SSM he was trying to get people taken care of if thay had some proof of problems

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

I did get a response from joe morrow concerning the origional package. Still burns my ass that I paid for 3 day shipping & it took a month.

dj2q.jpg