well my little brother and a few others down home near daytona have the shocker sickness since i gave them some stickers last year for sbn, and well ill let the pictures do the talking....

shocker1.jpg

shocker2.jpg

shocker3.jpg

shocker4.jpg

... more pics comeing have to find them....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

haha awesome

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the blue one is my little brothers truck

and here is my buddie tims tail gate off his chevy 2500....

tim1.jpg

tim2.jpg

tim3.jpg

tim4.jpg

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

my brother is sending me pics of the hour glass he did for my dads black widdow trike, and the rugger symbo for his buddie, and now hes currently working on doing "88" on another tail gate for some race driver lol,...

jeorge1.jpg

jeorge2.jpg

jeorge3.jpg

so if youre in the jacksonville/gainsvill/daytona area you may run across this work, thats where my brother lives and the people geting him to do the work

my brother said he uses a calculator, compas and ruler and he takes what ever is wanting to be done and scales it up or down to make it fit the gate,hood what ever, then sands it down and roughs it up, tapes it off and makes the tape out and then fills with gorrial hair filler untill its a good height all over and then finishes with paint ect.he said it would take him 2 days to do a tail gate shocker and 2 days for the 88 when its done

These look sick man, More Pics... :good:

I woulda done it the hard way, tried to plasma cut a 14-16 gauge sheet of steel and weld it up, but it wouldnt have had the sharp edges, unless you had holes or strips cut and welded in the holes to bond it...

Cut design,

Drill holes in designed peice,

Place on tailgate/body where desired after cleaning to bare metal,

Weld inside the drilled out holes almost like stitch welding,

Grind welds to even out on the surface,

Primer & Paint.

Thats just another Idea??? :unknw:

Edit: I'm used to working with metal, never used bondo/fiberglass...

Edited by CodyB

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

well my brother worked and still has major connections at pdm bridge corp. where they have the giant cutters and all to cut that 2-4 inch steel plate but he said he didnt want the extra work or remakeing the tail gate ect with all the weld grinding needed and some of them cracks are hard to get too ..

but here are his tailgate updates

jeorge4.jpg

jeorge5.jpg

jeorge6.jpg