DC Sound Lab

yeah the re and dc subs are completely different same box same amps remx dual,7 18 to dc level 4xl dual 1s 18 i jumped up 3 db and that was at a higher ohm load to.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

All the amps are going to stay current, call me up with a credit card and you can order all the amps you want =] The only thing that will change is the heatsink, we are tooling something new but as for the 120.4, 1000.1, 2000.1, 3000.1 they will not be phased out we will continue to offer amps just they will look diffrent in the future =] But everyone changes heatsinks

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

hmm...quote isn't working. w/e lol

You beat me to it drew :angry: lol.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

if these come out in the states BEFORE i order the amps for my build, I'M GOING TO BUY ONE!! i wanna have DC subs and amps to match!

just talk to Rusty, you'll get your amps. Like he said, hit him up with a credit card and you have yourself an amp.

15xtrur.png

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

I've got to chime in here.

I've been planning a big build for quite some time now, and I don't want to run with JL Audio or anything else that's super commericial. I was interested in RE, DD and DC above everything else, because noone in my area uses their equipment. I've done a lot of research, and wanted to talk to someone who represents the companies I'm interested in, and Rusty went out of his way to respond to my emails.

I don't know nearly as much as some (or maybe even most) of you guys, but I just talked with Rusty for the first time 2 days ago. He was extremely approachable and friendly, even though I openly admitted that I won't be buying anything for AT LEAST several months. I'm looking to install 4 15"s, and maybe even 4 18"s in my build, and I've never commited to anything like this before in my life. Naturally, I want to know what I'm getting myself into, and Rusty is THE ONLY PERSON who bothered responding to my questions.

For that reason alone I'll be using DC equipment when I do my build. From what I can tell, the DC product is built like a tank, it looks great and performs even better than it looks. On top of that, the prices are more than fair.

Rusty = win. He'll be getting quite a bit of business from me in the future...

:good: thats good to hear!

Rusty has his moments :P

-Drew

x2! hooked me up twice already :P. Coming back for more soon.....hopefully :P

15xtrur.png