Subwoofer Wiring?

when you wire the subs to a amp do you run both subs to the amp or would you run one subs wires to the other sub and just use just one subs wires to the amp?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

when you wire the subs to a amp do you run both subs to the amp or would you run one subs wires to the other sub and just use just one subs wires to the amp?

depends on the ohm load.

what are you trying to run and at what ohm's?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

well im trying to run 1 ohm and the speakers are 1 ohm each. i mean they are wired already to one ohm let me get a pic drawn up real quick

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

so you have 2 dual 4 ohm subs?

2_4ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

heres what i mean

Option 1

Untitleddf.jpg

Option 2

Untitledfdf.jpg

Sorry for teh confusion guys i just didnt know on how to write it i guess

and the subs are Dual 1 VC

Edited by Beanz

a wire inside the box..

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

2_1ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

for d1 vc... just wire it up like that

Team DC Audio

2_1ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

for d1 vc... just wire it up like that

yeah i know but like i mean when your wiring the subs like in the pictures outside the box of how i drew it up.

me personally, i wouldnt wire it outside the box, and some one correct me if im wrong but in your 1st option, i think 1 sub will see alittle bit more power because of how its set up...

Team DC Audio