Second Skin Audio

I thought the same thing.. 40 hz for frequency response.. kinda puts a damper on having a 15 inch sub

I dunno about the new lanzar subwoofer (let me clarify that) but the style just before this one slams the lows, I would think your box would effect the sound.

Okay I just compared the new lanzar on paper to the older lanzar 15 disreguard my last post's because they are 2 different beast lol... I should have read the owners manuals prior to posting.. sorry guys.

Edited by disturb3d_pri3st

Fs is probably 40hz...it can play well below that. Any knowledgeable person does not even look at the "manufactures frequency response" as it means nothing

im not knowledgable?

if its fs was 40 then wouldnt it say its fs is 40 hz? no it clearly says frequency response and as most manufacturers write the frequency response for subs from bout 20 hz to 500 or so hz

sure they arent exact and kinda stupid but why would they put the low end that high? its all im askin

no need to call me stupid bud

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

im not knowledgable?

if its fs was 40 then wouldnt it say its fs is 40 hz? no it clearly says frequency response and as most manufacturers write the frequency response for subs from bout 20 hz to 500 or so hz

sure they arent exact and kinda stupid but why would they put the low end that high? its all im askin

no need to call me stupid bud

On pretty much 75% of all of the spec sheets I see the lowest "frequency response" is usually the Fs of the subwoofer. Atleast on the majority of the subs I have looked at. Didn't mean to come off like that.

I've seen the "frequency response" of subs listed as up high as 1khz...why would a subwoofer be crossed over that high?. I'm just saying these numbers are irrelevant.

Edited by aznboi3644