XS Power

How Many Volt Can U Run On The Powermasters Battery?

The 12V models should not be charged above 14.9V, the 16V models should nto be charged above 19.2V

what should i used to seprated the front 12v batt from the 16v batt at the back ? i think about Stinger S2402 240 Amp 3 Post Battery Isolator will that work ?

what should i used to seprated the front 12v batt from the 16v batt at the back ? i think about Stinger S2402 240 Amp 3 Post Battery Isolator will that work ?

do you have a 16volt alt

Posted Image

The PM/XS 16V stepdown box is what you will need. However, this device can handle 25A continuous/50A max, so if you are drawing more than that on your 12V side, you will need more than one. You will need one stepdown box per 25A of continuous 12V power your vehicle uses. This includes all of the stock onboard 12V electrical.

Posted Image

The PM/XS 16V stepdown box is what you will need. However, this device can handle 25A continuous/50A max, so if you are drawing more than that on your 12V side, you will need more than one. You will need one stepdown box per 25A of continuous 12V power your vehicle uses. This includes all of the stock onboard 12V electrical.

i will be useing a 12v batt in front and 2 16 v batt in the back so how much stepdown box do i need ?