anybody know of any good trail riding around Norcal? Looking to head out thursday for some more fun but all i know is this local spot and tracks.

Glad to see Youtube stopped being stupid and is showing the vid- classic hannah :D

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i always see people coming up here, there are a bunch of spots up here. not sure if its to far for you.

SDC10003.jpg

when do you have to give mr p his bike back?^ :rofl:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

when do you have to give mr p his bike back?^ :rofl:

:rofl::D hahaha fuckin vic gawdamnit

and i think we're going to drive up by clear lake tomorrow.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

anybody know of any good trail riding around Norcal? Looking to head out thursday for some more fun but all i know is this local spot and tracks.

Glad to see Youtube stopped being stupid and is showing the vid- classic hannah :D

-Drew

sorry for late reply my dam puter was down yesterday... anyways, you ever ride Foresthill? how about the Georgetown fire roads. a spot i've never been myself but plan on going soon is Greenhorn in Colfax!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

sorry for late reply my dam puter was down yesterday... anyways, you ever ride Foresthill? how about the Georgetown fire roads. a spot i've never been myself but plan on going soon is Greenhorn in Colfax!!!

thanks man! i'll have to hit up some local maps to get locations. We drove just over 2hrs each way today to go to Stonyford (Mendocino National Forest) and had a blast hitting up the hill climbs and forest trails. Bike is to small for Hannah so she is looking around for something with a bit more power.

also, Camera had no memory card so no pix of that trip, but we did manage to climb high enough to throw snow balls at each other!! :)

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Hey Burrito how much enforcement is at those locations?

My bike is a bit over the db limit and doesn't have a red or green sticker. Also our lil PW doesn't have a muffler so we're trying to stay under the radar

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Hey Burrito how much enforcement is at those locations?

My bike is a bit over the db limit and doesn't have a red or green sticker. Also our lil PW doesn't have a muffler so we're trying to stay under the radar

-Drew

greenhorn in colfax is your spot then... the georgetown fire roads are cool also, but the fitty wont get anywhere there!

BTW Sand Mt. Nevada for easter... yup thats the spot!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=