Kingsuv's Excursion Video's Updated 8-27-07

Ok for all that don't wanna go through 17 pages of post to see some Vids, here ya go.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 1 month later...

Heres some more as I load them.

Posted Image

Here's part one of me giving some demo time. You can hear the port come loose in the end.

Posted Image

Free demo to anyone who can remember these tunes in the videos.

Here's the 2nd of the demos I did. you can hear the port comming apart on the low notes.

Posted Image

That's all fo tonight. I'll have some mo tomorrow.

bill.. whats the matter??? dont like the videos i take of you :) it is ok... i understand

Hell I'm diggin the take on my SS5+ run in West sac. it's one of my all time favs. Bro

Ok so I had one more.... L8

Posted Image

one of my favorites too bill.. I love to have you in front of camera... something AMAZING happens every time :) SS5+ was a bad ass video.. i am happy i got it..

I will burn all these videos for you bill.. so you can have them... I am doing the same thing for tim for all the west coast finale i did...

if you need anything bill let me know :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I had know idea you were working with that beast! I was expecting like 2-3 12's but DAMN! How subs are you really working with and what are they? I know you have Audiobahn amps but what model?

yes.. for someone like me 2-3 12's would be excellent.. but you are talkin about Mr BILL.. he is like steve is so many ways.. Bill has to go above and beyond... i have never seen soemone with as many woofers that he has.. and he sets the bar high enough as is...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived