Second Skin Audio

Subs Not Sounding As Loud

if i would take off the rcas it stops and if i even TOUCHED them to either sub or rear it would start to make that wirring sound on the subs,but ill try hooking them up to it

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

did you try switching your rcas from subwoofer to rears on your head unit like i suggested?

okay now i tried that and my bass is more quieter now ima have to get a DMM later on since my neighbor has one and ALSO im a dumbass for not saying this earlier but i have a epicenter also would the rcas have gone bad on those also?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

alright new thing when i take off my epicenter remote cable off the remote my bass is way more louder now SO What would that mean?

anybody know why my bass or amp is acting weirde?

out of phase??

i dont think so on my stereo i have all the speakers at a -12db scale.on the amp the phase is at 0

when you unhook one thing that is controlling it, its going to be be reading the thing before its settings so of course its going to be change loudness if you unplug the epicenter remote. Any remote will do that because it will play full gain whatever you have it at on the amp since its unplugged.

id be willing to bed the coils are just going back. check them with a dmm

when you unhook one thing that is controlling it, its going to be be reading the thing before its settings so of course its going to be change loudness if you unplug the epicenter remote. Any remote will do that because it will play full gain whatever you have it at on the amp since its unplugged.

id be willing to bed the coils are just going back. check them with a dmm

even if i have the gain down on the amp?could i check the coils without removing the subs out of the box?

Edited by Beanz

i meant wired out of phase on the amp.

i dont think so i know i have them on right all this didnt happen untill i switced up on my stereo