St.Ides Posted April 9, 2009 Report Posted April 9, 2009 I'm jacking ideas from this build so i can use on mine.... for real though, this build is giving me tons of ideas. great job. TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
cc_audio Posted April 9, 2009 Report Posted April 9, 2009 I love those woofers! Looks like an RE SX boned a FI BTL and had that. Very nice. Should sound as nice as that car looks. Keep the pics a coming... It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
sphinxbccp Posted April 9, 2009 Report Posted April 9, 2009 i need a towel.... sweet build Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
Gazoo_bumpin Posted April 9, 2009 Report Posted April 9, 2009 What Songs did you use in your youtube video The Second Song sounds very familer back from the 90's Moving where the Money Trees are
Mark LaFountain Posted April 10, 2009 Author Report Posted April 10, 2009 I also have a video we took that i'm working on Mark LaFountain Co-Owner Sound Solutions Audio Inc. http://www.SoundSolutionsAudio.comhttp://www.LaFountaindesign.comhttps://www.caraudio911.comhttps://www.1800woofers.com
Mark LaFountain Posted April 10, 2009 Author Report Posted April 10, 2009 Mark LaFountain Co-Owner Sound Solutions Audio Inc. http://www.SoundSolutionsAudio.comhttp://www.LaFountaindesign.comhttps://www.caraudio911.comhttps://www.1800woofers.com
Mark LaFountain Posted April 10, 2009 Author Report Posted April 10, 2009 Mark LaFountain Co-Owner Sound Solutions Audio Inc. http://www.SoundSolutionsAudio.comhttp://www.LaFountaindesign.comhttps://www.caraudio911.comhttps://www.1800woofers.com
basshead7890 Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 How and where did you get those letters like that? My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
Maticus Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 How and where did you get those letters like that? Print them out and cut them out with scissors. On paper.
basshead7890 Posted November 3, 2011 Report Posted November 3, 2011 How and where did you get those letters like that? Print them out and cut them out with scissors. On paper. what the name of the font do I use or where do I get the font from? I look in microsoft word, but I didn't find any font like that. My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.