Ok i could be goin crazy because sometimes when im crusin around it seems like my amps arent gettin enough power. i have a 2009 ford fusion. factory alternator which from what ive been told is 190 amps. ive done the big 3 blah blah blah. 2 hifonics brutus 2008d off a kinetik 2000 pushin 2 hifonics olympus 2412. the 2 fuses between the 2 batteries is 300 amps each, and alt to battery is 200 amps. my question is if i am hearing it dip, is it cause i could use another battery because the one isnt cutting it. or should run bigger wires front to back(im using all 0 gauge). so far i havent noticed any dimming or anything like that. and ive never seen my voltage drop under 13 volts. can anyone help me out?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

by dip i mean it seems like the bass kinda quiets down some then goes back up

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

well what i hear it literally seems like its alot louder at some points than others

hmm i went to both autozone and some alternator place in the area and they told me that. thx for showin me, anyone else have some input?

are you using a stock radio because my buddy truck does that same thing when he slows down and its something to do with the wireing behind the radio back in the very back wires

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

no im usin a jensen 9312. not the best tv, but yea ive never had this problem before and ive had the tv for a year. and i know for a fact it does it now, i spent this whole weekend listening to it, and at some points itll be really deep bass then others it sounds like ive turned the bass down. ive even heard it do it in the middle of a note