Viper Alarms And Remote Starts

These are the current remotes:

Posted Image

I think this is the new one. Not 100% positive though.

Posted Image

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

If you want a Viper, the 5601 might be the one you want. If you are putting it on a car with a manual transmission you MUST install a neutral safety switch on it. If you don't, it's very dangerous.

Viper 5601 1 way

If you are planning on getting the alarm installed @ a local shop you may want to call around & ask if they will even put a remote start on a vehichle with a manual transmission. Alot of shops won't do it for safety & insurance reasons even with a neutral safety switch.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

If you want a Viper, the 5601 might be the one you want. If you are putting it on a car with a manual transmission you MUST install a neutral safety switch on it. If you don't, it's very dangerous.

Viper 5601 1 way

If you are planning on getting the alarm installed @ a local shop you may want to call around & ask if they will even put a remote start on a vehichle with a manual transmission. Alot of shops won't do it for safety & insurance reasons even with a neutral safety switch.

Can i get a quote? Do you have what i need to install it on a manual?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

These are the current remotes:

Posted Image

I think this is the new one. Not 100% positive though.

Posted Image

Good enough for me JSmoke. Thanks

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

No problem. I'll send you a tracking # as soon as it ships.

dj2q.jpg

No problem. I'll send you a tracking # as soon as it ships.

GREAT SELLER HERE!!!! Thanks JSmoke came in the mail Friday just like you said. You the man!!! Keep me in the loop when you get other great deals, still buying what I need.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

No problem. Glad you got it so soon. Drop me a lil somthing in my feedback thread. Let me know if you need anything else.

dj2q.jpg

bump...

dj2q.jpg

• 2 months later...

I know this topic is a few months old but i was wondering if you would sell the interface modules to install these along with the alarms as sort of a package deal shipped to S. Texas (78404). im looking at the 5901 for my 03' Avalanche and the 5701 for my wifes 09' Mustang. LMK. Thanks.

2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66

Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

Amps: US Amps XT4000D, US Amps XT 1600.4

Front Stage: CDT Audio EF-61FG 6 1/2" components

Rear: Pioneer coax's

Sub Stage: RE SE15D4's

Archived