Fbi Had My Car And...

i grew up with her dad, im origanly from crescent city and them boys went to school with me all my life lol...

so dont flip i just know them personaly plus im a gangsta and knew it

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Ok so nobody answered your question. Since she was making payments, that should have been dictated in the bill of sale while you maintained the title in your name. If you gave it to her, but the Bill of Sale is in tact with the information lacking the appropriate signatures verifying that she did not pay in full, you still have ownership of the car and can sue her for vandalism.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

And local cops thrashing your house is one thing. Generally the judge will throw out the case unless there was malicious intent evident but the feds don't have to do anything. They can have a convoy with a big plow truck in front throwing cars off the road and they don't have to do shit.

[email protected]

well.. the contract had expired...

a day or 2 prior of the fbi contacting me.. she said she couldn't afford it and she gave it back...

didn't sign anything though saying the previous contract was voided

I don't understand. How did it get voided? Did you type it up yourself? And a payment plan isn't a voided contract until A. both parties agree to dissolve it, or B a dictated violation in the contract nullifies it, or C you set an expiration.

At least that's all I can think of. I'm pretty good with the legal side. (At least in Indiana)

* Or D. The car is paid off. For got to mention that. :D

[email protected]

punch her and her ole man in the mouth for screwing you over, they knew they were geting the car to come down here and when they got back they were going to give the car back.

without a writen contract there isnt much you can do, since it would cost more than the car is worth to hire a lawer to sue

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

she had 6 months to pay it off.. she only paid $900 within that time period and said i cannot afford it and gave it back and i kept the money... so...

what should i do ?

Like I said, it all boils down to the Bill of Sale. If you typed it up saying she was making payments, and did NOT sign the title with the amount, and did not sign the bill of sale stating the transaction was complete then you can sue.

If it was by word of mouth, you can still try to charge with vandalism in civil affairs. Small claims for damage amount that you get quoted from a body shop.

[email protected]

Take the 500 bucks of the 900 she gave you and use it to fix up the car, then sell it again to someone else if you don't want it. All in all if you can sell it for 3500 again you'll be making an extra 400 for your time.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived