Who Wants To Help With A Fun Paper

I'm in a joke english class, as long as it is long enough and grammatically correct, i get an A

the assignment was "2pg essay on how T.V. reflects american interests. Choose a program, describe its appeal, and discuss how it displays american life."

I'm sick as a dog and can't think.

All i came up with is that Southpark has a 1 week turnaround, so a lot of current events are included, very close to the time they happened (like the obama episode the week after he won, or that Paris Hilton stupid spoiled whore video playset episode like 2 weeks after her sextape got released)

and that it has stereotypical american families in a stereotypical suburban town...rich jew, poor white trash, middle class single parent, middle class divorced parents.

and alot of it occurs in public elementary school, which most every american has experienced.

so any other ideas? i cant quite get 2 pages out of that.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

lol

i could...but honestly all i watch on tv is how its made, lost, and southpark

any other suggestions? i dont really want to write a paper on crackheads, domestic violence, and petty crime.....oh, and that naked black man on methanphetamine who ran through a laundromat, i love that episode.

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

can't get two pages, highlight your entire paper, go to the replace tab, replace 12 pt period with a 14 pt period. Depends completely on how long your paper is, but it can add that extra 1/4 page that you may need. It is impossible to see the difference, as the actual size difference is near the thousandth of an inch, the only way to tell is if you submit it electronically

paper legnth trick

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

chris, learned that one in gradeschool...i do it for apostrophes, colons, commas, and periods

used it to get an extra like 15 pages on my marketing project, lol.

but anyway, i already had the obama one day thing, lol

i have like a 1.25 pages so far

and i feel like i'm dying, im about to go raid dining hall for tea and honey and soup

Team DC