Sonic Electronix

Just curious to know what everyone thinks, I was wanting to know how much power do you guys think would be best suited for daily driving (lows and highs). Enough to really beat up the block, but not too much to where you are going to knock the windows out of your car. Thank you in advance for your answers.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

3000 rms for subs.. 400-600 for mids/highs and 2 15s if you got a car, 2 18s if you got a truck...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

3000 rms for subs.. 400-600 for mids/highs and 2 15s if you got a car, 2 18s if you got a truck...

DAMN SON i just barley roll with like 600 and they can hear me at the block I wonder whats yours like must be at least 3-7 blocks for you LUCKY

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yeah ive been able to shake some windows... i just have to get a new alt and i can blast all day LOL

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lol he said not enough to knock the windows out lol. 600 for just mids alone damn son your definition of a simple daily driver is more than most peoples competition setup hahaha.

anyway go with the generic couple of 12s with 1-2krms on them and 2-300 on mids this would get you a nice bumpin system that would provide enough bass to make music enjoyable and bump when you need to show off.

it wont knock the windows out... they shake but havent fallen out yet LOL

Team DC Audio

yeah, i was thinking 3000 w. is alot of power for a DD. i was thinkin like 1500w. to a Fi Q 18 or something of that speed. Not real sure what to use for highs and mids right now though, i still havent done enough research on any of the components other than the big 3 and alternator and such. Thats kinda where i wanna start first is the charging system and the high end first then add the sub when i can get what i want.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

i thought i was the low man on the totem pole here at SMD with all the 15k+ rms DDs that you got floating around here LOL which is why i suggested 3000 rms 2 15s or 18s

Team DC Audio