JPM75 Posted March 21, 2009 Report Posted March 21, 2009 Okay, I can get these things all day long. ( they are old, and they just get tossed in the trash. ) I just wanted to know if I could use them for, or would they make for good ports ?!? I know they are kinda short, and maybe even a little small, but it was an idea. You guys let me know if you think they would work. BTW....they are made by BADGER PLUG CO. out of Appleton, WI if anybody wanted to know. "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
raytard Posted March 21, 2009 Report Posted March 21, 2009 if its round it'll work, prob need to extend them a little bit Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
tibs Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 throw 2 together and you got a 7 inch port by 2.5 round it looks like if you ever make a box for a ten maybe they will work lol Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves 8 - Re SE 12"s 2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's 1 - vx4004 planet audio amp big 3 1/0 gauge MECHMAN 250 amp alt MySpace
aznboi3644 Posted March 24, 2009 Report Posted March 24, 2009 good ports...for subwoofers no maybe for some full range or mid range drivers.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.