Sh*t Happend Today, I Need Your Guy's Prayers. Added Vid On Page Two In Link

me and my dad always just play around but if it ever got serious i think id have to try and put him in his place.

prolly wouldnt go so well though :lol:

nah, i would hate to burn a bridge.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Damn bro, hate to hear that, man I hope things get better for you, keep your head up man

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

damn man i am really worry to hear this. just go out drivin and bump some shit man and get a grande quesadilla!!!

but man yeah no parent should be doin that and honestly that isnt cool!

but get through this strong man!

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

Damn that sucks, it can get real sticky when things like this happen with family. He will cool down. Your mom i hope wont let him put you out like that. He is feeling ashamed of what he did and prob cant even look you in the face right now. Plus you could get him locked up for the altercation(sp) so i doubt he will kick you out, you need to flex your leverage

That would be about as bad as hitting him back would have been, NOT a good Idea...

I hate to hear that for you, my buddy has come offly close to this situation many times, and I would try to do anything to help him out in this situation, I'm sure that you have friends that will let you spend a night or two if you don't feel safe staying there. I hope it works itself out in the best possible way man.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

shit happens bro

my dad was kinda abusive, did that one day over something even more stupid (i think my sister and i were bickering for shotgun)

so i kicked him in the nuts and kneed his face till he fell...he never did it agian, probably not the best thing to do, but eh...

then when i turned 17 my mom kicked me out. (parents were divorced shortly after the standing my ground with my dad thing)

so i moved in with my girl at the time, then bounced couches and rode a bike to school and drivers ed everyday, got a job, got a car, graduated, etc....ended up staying on my uncles couch most of the time, still there, but now i have a futon

sometimes life shits on you, go make some fertilizer

x3 on taco bell solves everything

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Guest KyleCannon

Dad is the same exact way over here man. I wish for the best of luck for ya...... interesting enough we almost got into a biggggg fight about the same subject.... he finally backed off... i think.

Best of luck bro.

Archived