☆Dmarc™☆ Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 like im in a race car short temper + slow drivers = road rage i was driving my mom to teh store and i was steering with my knees while i text lmao she drove back Dream Car
CodyB Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 like im in a race car short temper + slow drivers = road rage i was driving my mom to teh store and i was steering with my knees while i text lmao she drove back X2 on the knee driving, but I also have a manual transmission, and it sucks in the city driving, shifting, and texting...If I'm on the highway or Interstate I wind up behind a cop and just cruise along behind him at his speed passing everyone like I'm supposed to be there... 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Colin - STAPUFT Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 I have never had a vehicle that was fast enough to speed!! ...maybe 2-3 miles per hour over. All of my vehicles are slow, lumbering things: 4 banger Frontier with 378k miles, wheezie Astro, '74 4x4 Chevy, etc... I drive about 40k miles per year with my job- so I get my fill of driving and the idiots on the road. I get mad when people can't go at green lights in front of me, and when I'm the first at a light and people run it from the other direction. Also people who don't move over for a car on the side of the road and for people who don't yield to you on merge ramps. I have stuck red-light runners in the middle of intersections and run people off into the grass who INTENTIONALLY refuse to yield to me when they know they should. ....so- I drive like a jerk in town- slow on the highway. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
qu1cks1lver56 Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 lol @ knee driving, i do it too First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
Twigz Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 Epic thread haha. I've got two speeding tickets now and I'm not getting a third. Normal speed limit around my area is 35/40/45. To get to my job its 65 and than bout half way its 55. I have to constantly force myself to stay 55 if I speed up I slow down immediately. I see people doing 80 85 cutting people off not using signals and im wondering "wheres the cop". Guess cops just don't like me lol. Treat them with respect & Dignity and they still think your being a smart ass because you call them SIR at my job I call everyone SIR it's force of habit. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
☆Dmarc™☆ Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 X2 on the knee driving, but I also have a manual transmission, and it sucks in the city driving, shifting, and texting... If I'm on the highway or Interstate I wind up behind a cop and just cruise along behind him at his speed passing everyone like I'm supposed to be there... yea my uncle got a stickhe used to text ,drive with knees, mess with radio, and talk every lady he see walking by and his truck is currently in the junkyard lol Dream Car
Sp33dyG Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 WTF? Wow, Nothing to add to the topic? Not to mention no capitalization or punctuation, if your going to take the time to bash a thread, at least bash it right. Thats just dumber than you say this thread is... Anyhow, 0-10 over, depending on the city / roads I'm on. hes the forum asshole jr. wut u expect? I look in my rearview mirror 90% of the time, im so paranoid of getting pulled over. x2 i drive at the speed limit and sometimes 5-10mph over but then theres those times where i jus wanna hear my turbo get down and then i test out the brembo's after im done cuz of paranoia of cops and getting pulled over the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
a_steezy Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 i usually drive good and when i used to occasionally speed i always got caught so i dont no more, although two days ago i was in the car with my buddy which i think is the worst ive ever been over the speed limit in a car... STi pushing 407 horses and 473 torque on paper dyno'd... 93 in a 25 residential neighborhood... when we hit 93 we were still on it and a car was pulling out... her jaw was on the floor board definently wasn't to smart '98 Dodge Durango 5.9L 5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs Alpine CDA-9883 Kicker ZX350.4 Kicker KS650's in all doors Kicker 1/0 hyperflex
01xtreme Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 Pretty much stick to the speed limit, unless I feel like pissing off the speeders, then it's usually 5-10 under. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
CodyB Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 I think my "worst" so far has been about 95-100ish passing a county cop on a 55 mph highway in a speed-trap city... I say that since my spedometer stops at 85... If you watch monster truck shows and you see them braking with sparks flying, that was me since my pads were worn slap out as soon as I saw the light bar on top... No ticket... 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.