MTX J30 Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 i drive fast almost all the time. i feel like such a dick for speeding but i try to go the speed limit and i get so impatient and i start to speed again. i do live on Long Island so the speed limits are a little low. How do you guys a drive. Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
finkster Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 i go 10 over usually...i speed where i know it is safe to do so, like straight aways and stuff... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
The Performer Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 Drunk, blindfolded, and with both arms tied behind my back. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif That's right, I'm a bad ass. CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
treossi Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 like an asshole 95 cruise control in all directions Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Thewes Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 Usually just stay 5 over why risk it? Not a huge fan of speeding anyways I like living.
mr.big2468 Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 personally i drive right at the speed limit with my baby(my truck) but wen i take my beater littel shit box out its to the floor all the time!!! lol
RamenNoodles Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 Usually just stay 5 over why risk it? Not a huge fan of speeding anyways I like living. x2 Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
E-Train Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 5 over usually all over the road 1997 4 Runner Alpine CDA-9886 4 Fi Audio X Series 12's 1 Crunch GP3000D Pro DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)
thehoe92 Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 they misprinted it.its a sideways 8 haha. jk I like that. I drive about 5 over. I live by a senior citizen community so the main street is crowded with old people driving way too slow. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.