Show N Shine Fund Raiser April 11th For Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

A couple of concerns and suggestions about this "Fund Raiser" show . . . .

It's always good to show up to this kind of event because we all know it's for a good cause. But doing this on the same day with Sac-Town show will be a good idea. Half of the competitors will show up to Sac-Town's event or probably more and the rest will go to the other show. So meaning half of the money we can raise is basically gone.

Now, if there's a chance that this show will be move to another date then for sure you will get 100% attendance with a better results as far as raising a pretty good amount of money.

The following weekend will be a good date if you guys can move this event by all means.

This is just my opinion, it's still up to you Kimo ! And I hope it made sense to you . . . . . .

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

A couple of concerns and suggestions about this "Fund Raiser" show . . . .

It's always good to show up to this kind of event because we all know it's for a good cause. But doing this on the same day with Sac-Town show will be a good idea. Half of the competitors will show up to Sac-Town's event or probably more and the rest will go to the other show. So meaning half of the money we can raise is basically gone.

Now, if there's a chance that this show will be move to another date then for sure you will get 100% attendance with a better results as far as raising a pretty good amount of money.

The following weekend will be a good date if you guys can move this event by all means.

This is just my opinion, it's still up to you Kimo ! And I hope it made sense to you . . . . . .

the funraiser show is right up the street for me. BBQ and :drinks:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

the funraiser show is right up the street for me. BBQ and :drinks:

True, true . . . . !

But we are missing the whole point or idea of this show, we wanted to raise as much money as we can for the Leukemia & Lymphoma society. But if half of our competitors will not be attending then it will not be as good as it could be.

Me and my team is only 5-10 minutes away from Sac-Town also . . . . . but willing to drive down to the bay also for this show only if perhaps be move to a different day.

TEAM S.S.C.

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Ron I totally agree with you. Only problem is that its out of my hands. If I was in full control of the event I would of had this things locked up over a month ago. Its being coordinated by an O.G. team member who hasn't competed in a while. The Car Show will go on with or without db drag, of course with would assure at least 20-30 more cars. However, since things fell through at the last location and now with thre rush to still host the show it has come to this. Unfortuantely, since Doug is busy it looks like there will be no dB Drag at this event. However, I am probably still gonna be there to represent dB Drag and do some demo's.

I 've been thinking about Danny's idea of stepping up and just hosting the event my/ourselves entirely. It's more of a $$$ issue then anything else and I would definately touch bases with Doug before even doing that.

Ron I totally agree with you. Only problem is that its out of my hands. If I was in full control of the event I would of had this things locked up over a month ago. Its being coordinated by an O.G. team member who hasn't competed in a while. The Car Show will go on with or without db drag, of course with would assure at least 20-30 more cars. However, since things fell through at the last location and now with thre rush to still host the show it has come to this. Unfortuantely, since Doug is busy it looks like there will be no dB Drag at this event. However, I am probably still gonna be there to represent dB Drag and do some demo's.

I 've been thinking about Danny's idea of stepping up and just hosting the event my/ourselves entirely. It's more of a $$$ issue then anything else and I would definately touch bases with Doug before even doing that.

Whatever works best for this Fund Raiser show . . . . . go for it !

You do have supporters behind you brotha !

TEAM S.S.C.

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

I believe Stereo Base wants to do a show. We can do a 50% of proceedes go to that org. Will that work for you guys? just throwing something out there. just so you guys know since the 2009 season has started we have done 2 toy for tots shows, and two exhibition shows. We are really showing community support and I think this is cool. Let me knowwhat you guys want to do.

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Stereo Base wants to do a show. We can do a 50% of proceedes go to that org. Will that work for you guys? just throwing something out there. just so you guys know since the 2009 season has started we have done 2 toy for tots shows, and two exhibition shows. We are really showing community support and I think this is cool. Let me knowwhat you guys want to do.

later

Doug

Sweet idea Doug I'll definately see what we can do to a completely dB Drag fundraiser. Just an FYI for anyone in the Bay Area is this fundraiser has been rescheduled:

SUNDAY APRIL 26TH 2009

FROM 11:00AM TO 3:00PM

AT THE FORMER CENTRAL CHEVROLET

IN FREMONT

4949 Thornton Ave.

Fremont, CA 94536

$25 per car

or

$5 per person

JUMPER FOR THE KIDS

CAR JUDGING

FOOD AND DRINKS