Second Skin Audio

Does This Look Right

Man, 1 cu ft seems small, but this is what I was able to do to hit 1 on the nuts. This will be in two chambers, so I'll have to double it up on the with & accommodate for the divider, but this is pretty wild.

Kicker recommends a tight box:

box.jpg

images-1.jpg

hell yeah, a cut list even! thanks rob.

now if i could only decide what box to do. everyday it switches. it was supposed to be built yesterday, but with each moment I change my f**** mind. Grrr.

lol, wait, where do i get it? ok, i found it... man, only a few people have grabbed it! get it out!

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg

if u give that box designer the tuneing u want, will it determin the lingth, width, hight of the port, if u give it the outer dementions? i want to do a ported box for my 8000's and dont have the fogyest idea how to tune a port due to box volume

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

if u give that box designer the tuneing u want, will it determin the lingth, width, hight of the port, if u give it the outer dementions? i want to do a ported box for my 8000's and dont have the fogyest idea how to tune a port due to box volume

The new one might, the old one doesn't seem to work that way. I thought i had found it but it was the old one.

WE need links! LOL

images-1.jpg

Check out the new one. Its alot better.

fu9j5v.jpg

I must be a little slow, where do i find this?

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

I must be a little slow, where do i find this?

right, i want that

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.