Any Ideas On How To Fix It?

well, today i was playing a game and my treatfire came up and said i had a virus. so i killed it and it said i needed to reboot. so i did. it came back on, now NOTHING is on. not my start menu, no desktop icons, i can't right click. i can start things up and view files but i have to do it manually. any ideas on how to fix it? i've already tried "last known good configuration" and safe mode and all that. idk what else to do besides take it back to the guy that just did my computer. but i don't think he'll be too happy about it.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

well, today i was playing a game and my treatfire came up and said i had a virus. so i killed it and it said i needed to reboot. so i did. it came back on, now NOTHING is on. not my start menu, no desktop icons, i can't right click. i can start things up and view files but i have to do it manually. any ideas on how to fix it? i've already tried "last known good configuration" and safe mode and all that. idk what else to do besides take it back to the guy that just did my computer. but i don't think he'll be too happy about it.

and by manually, i mean i have to open task manager and start a new task. OR browse through the files that way. and some of the programs won't even start up.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

have you tried a system restore?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

have you tried a system restore?

what would i type in as New Task for it to come up?? i type in control panel and it says "windows cannot find 'explorer.exe'." and i can't open start menu soo what do i do??

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Gottcha covered, I see stuff like this all the time. The registry entry HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows NT/Current Version/Image File Execution Options/explorer.exe has a key similar to "Debugger" with value similar to "C:\Windows\Infected.exe".

So go to run then "regedit"

Then go to that location HKLM/Software....

and delete the Debugger or similar key, reboot and should be good to go.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

what would i type in as New Task for it to come up?? i type in control panel and it says "windows cannot find 'explorer.exe'." and i can't open start menu soo what do i do??

if your running vista i know theres a way booting the vista install disk to repair any lost files

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

reboot n keep hittin either f9-f10-f11-f12 repedaly and it will boot into system restore, but depends on the comp also? and what kinda windows?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

reboot n keep hittin either f9-f10-f11-f12 repedaly and it will boot into system restore, but depends on the comp also? and what kinda windows?

dell computer. running windows black.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

haha it's F8 and that just gives ya the safe-mode option. regedit should do the trick for him if not he'll have to put in the installer disk and do some automated system recovery.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Gottcha covered, I see stuff like this all the time. The registry entry HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows NT/Current Version/Image File Execution Options/explorer.exe has a key similar to "Debugger" with value similar to "C:\Windows\Infected.exe".

So go to run then "regedit"

Then go to that location HKLM/Software....

and delete the Debugger or similar key, reboot and should be good to go.

and i'm there but there is no explorer.exe or anything. soo what???

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300