Second Skin Audio

Enclosure For Fi Bl18

Moore941

Ok so this is the enclosure i plan on building this weekend once i get my taxs back the outter dimensions on the box are gonna 42.5w x 18h x 20d ive also decided with sub up port up because im goin to be retaining all three rows of seats and it will be a slot port that 4w x 18.5h x 14d it will give me 6.12ft3 tuned to 33hz do you guys think this will be adequate with the power im running and fully loaded Bl18 my amps in the sig below any input would be greatly appreciated depth and width are as far as i can go but if i need more airspace i can always go taller as im still under the window line as of now

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

No one?

1 Dc lvl5 18

i see how you feel no one wants to help me eather.

Eh in time someone will respond they always do im sure im pretty close to where i need to be but i just wanna double check so i dont screw something up

1 Dc lvl5 18

i see how you feel no one wants to help me eather.

It's not that we don't want to help, but sometimes people need to do their own measurements and calculations before posting. Most won't answer questions like "how loud will it be?!?!?" or "How big can I build my box?!?" because we just don't have it in front of us and every car is different.

Dude, if you're gonna be putting that amp on an 18" BL, then your measurements are fine. 6 cu is good for that sub if you're trying to save space. Hell, if you are giving it more than rated power, you could even go a bit smaller if you want. Personally, I like port back so it has a surface to load on outside the box. Your lows would probably sound better too. But like I said, every car is different.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

It's not that we don't want to help, but sometimes people need to do their own measurements and calculations before posting. Most won't answer questions like "how loud will it be?!?!?" or "How big can I build my box?!?" because we just don't have it in front of us and every car is different.

Dude, if you're gonna be putting that amp on an 18" BL, then your measurements are fine. 6 cu is good for that sub if you're trying to save space. Hell, if you are giving it more than rated power, you could even go a bit smaller if you want. Personally, I like port back so it has a surface to load on outside the box. Your lows would probably sound better too. But like I said, every car is different.

ok sweet cuz im trying to keep all three rows and still have some decent bangage, and yea i try not to get to antsy about no replies i kno in time somone will throw an idea at me or something just gotta wait a little bit sometimes

1 Dc lvl5 18

Archived