Kicker Hyperflex Vs. Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable

First it is a bit bigger, not by much but noticeable. My blazer is pretty easy to run wires but 2 spots are kinda a bitch and the kicker was easier to get through it meaning IMO more flexible. And with kicker my voltage drop was not as bad, granted its only .2 volts but still counts.

i think knu is more flexible. period

there are virtually identical tho in all aspects except thread count 47XX vs 5145

Posted Image

Posted Image

kicker has slightly larger pvc jacket, and knu has slightly larger overall inner wire diameter (because of how its wound)

ive used both, and will always use kollosus fleks...

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

They are damn near identical wires in visual size and flexibility. When I compared the two the Knu was more flexible but had to be bent a complete 180* to even notice. That's a bend nobody should ever need to do in a vehicle. I personally run KnuFleks but only because of the higher advertised strand count. If you can get the HyperFlex cheaper or that's what you already have then stick with Kicker.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Thanks for all the opinions guys!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived