(1) Ported box 33hz

(1) Soundstream TRX1500D

(1) Soundstream TRX2.440

(1) RE 6.5" Component Set

(1) Rear battery

Big 3 in 0/1 gauge

2 runs of 1/0 Gauge wire

250A Alt soon..

Someones not a newb lol. Id like to see a good SPL build in a charger! Do the DD and I dont think youll go wrong. Just dont or have a hack job done. Would kill the whole cars appeal. If you decide to do a serious build make sure the trunk isnt sealed off from the cab. Port thru the back dash or seats. I hate rattles and flex on the outside then you stick your head in and can have a candle light dinner inside. Make sure the bass gets inside the car haha

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Someones not a newb lol. Id like to see a good SPL build in a charger! Do the DD and I dont think youll go wrong. Just dont or have a hack job done. Would kill the whole cars appeal. If you decide to do a serious build make sure the trunk isnt sealed off from the cab. Port thru the back dash or seats. I hate rattles and flex on the outside then you stick your head in and can have a candle light dinner inside. Make sure the bass gets inside the car haha

I was thinking two digital designs 9512's. Have any ideas on the enclosure? All the trunk is available.

I was thinking two digital designs 9512's. Have any ideas on the enclosure? All the trunk is available.

2 9512's in 4 cubes with a single 6" aeroport tuned to around 38hz will go crazy. EDIT: Still won't do 'SPL' numbers, maybe mid 140s at best...

Just make sure you have about 3000w for each sub and appropriate electrical to back it up and you'll be away :)

Edited by Boon

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

2 9512's in 4 cubes with a single 6" aeroport tuned to around 38hz will go crazy. EDIT: Still won't do 'SPL' numbers, maybe mid 140s at best...

Just make sure you have about 3000w for each sub and appropriate electrical to back it up and you'll be away :)

How long on the port legnth? Thanks

You want more than 4 cubes for DD 12s. And if this guy does it right, in an spl set up, it will meter more than mid 140s. Best advice I can give you would be go to the soundpressure forums. They know just about everything there is to know about dd. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Ps - don't make the mistake I did and try to play music on them daily. They ARE an SPL sub(atleast the 9500 series are)