Insurance Insane For Anyone Else Under The Age Of 21?

Well... Long story short. Im looking at getting a new car but everytime I look up insurance prices I get quotes for $400 a month or more, no matter what car it is. I have never been in an accident or got a ticket. Is it just THAT expensive for full coverage on a 20 year old for a brand new car?

Well... Long story short. Im looking at getting a new car but everytime I look up insurance prices I get quotes for $400 a month or more, no matter what car it is. I have never been in an accident or got a ticket. Is it just THAT expensive for full coverage on a 20 year old for a brand new car?

How many quotes have you gotten though? There's so many AI companies out there that are awesome. Try SafeAuto or State Farm.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

How many quotes have you gotten though? There's so many AI companies out there that are awesome. Try SafeAuto or State Farm.

Statefarm/Progressive/Geico/Nationwide/Allstate all gave me $500/month +++ quotes on a new 09 honda civic si... Its a fucking honda civic, $500 a month for insurance would be as much as my car payments.

For a NEW car fuck yes its that expensive...my first car was a 2000 hyundai sonata with the lowest liability coverage...2 grand a year...it sux....

now that ive totalled 2 cars, i dont even want to know what it will be anymore :(

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Just for the hell of it, give SafeAuto a shot. They always advertise insurance for people on a budget. They have good customer service I hear and it can all be done online.

Or just call 1-800-SAFE-AUTO. Too many letters, but that's the number they give

Edited by Neo_frog

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

all that matters with those cars is the part called SI which means it isnt just a honda civic.

my full coverage on my F-150 is $100 a month and im 19. but im also on my parents insurance, although im listed as the primary driver.

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

all that matters with those cars is the part called SI which means it isnt just a honda civic.

my full coverage on my F-150 is $100 a month and im 19.

Is that insurance under YOUR name or your parents? And yeah, I understand the fact that its a coupe and it has SI on it... Making it 'sporty' would rise the price... But its not only the civic si. A honda tiburon is around $600 a month and a scion tc is around $480. Granted they are all coupes. Shit is OUTRAGEOUS.

Can't believe you pay $100 a month for an 06 F150