do it alot of people in this town with powerbass 12s think their louder than my 2 15's because a shop says they are... then i bring them to a tl and they dont go back and stop talkin trash.. sometime you have to teach people to be humble...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

what 1500 watt amp is he running? it might be a freakin boss amp or a crunch amp, then thats easy to beat. i say go ahead and compete! the more you compete the more experience you get, even if you lose, so what?

The guy that installed it for him is telling me he put in a Polk Audio 1200.1 and Kicker L7 15 in a 2 cube box sealed ive never personally heard his truck but ive never been one to hate on kickers, but now that i know its sealed and he didnt even help on his own install i will just to say i did it myself lol

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

LOL

SEALED

You will KILL him on the meter. RUIN him.

haha yea thats what im thinking, more cone, more power and ported should be interesting

of course if he beats me ill cry haha and then sell all my stuff cuz i fail at building lol

i mean i had one jl 12w7 that cranked out 138 on music peaking at 40hz, i didnt build the box for it i only acquired it and ported it and was a little over on the spec size so im hoping maybe 140's with the new setup if so id be happy cuz not a whole lot of ppl can claim to three rows and 140's i think lol

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png