St.ides Chrysler 300 Touring "build"

just thought i'd bump this, so someone can answer my Question about fusing the distribution block. i kinda need to know asap so i can buy the right block and have it in on time.

another thing you can do is what i always to is go buy some of those adapter peice that go from 1/0 to a 4 awg input stinger and a buch of other companys make em

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

how about you just run 1/0 from the battery to a fuse holder and 4 out the other side to the amp?

you dont really need a distro block unless you're planning on running multiple amps.

as for the fuse rating, id check out what the amp manual says.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

He probably wants to run a dist block for a mids amp for a cleaner install... I could be wrong tho.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

He probably wants to run a dist block for a mids amp for a cleaner install... I could be wrong tho.

nah you pretty much got it.

I got a 1G to dual 1G distro block. i'm just going to trim the wire.

Thanks for the help guys

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

^cousins stopped by to check out the progress, took a couple pics of his new ride

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

^excuse the wire mess. gonna clean it up later.

we ran outa time to start the fiberglass mold, but hopefully with the last picture you get the idea of how its gonna look like

There's still a couple more pics i have to upload, i'm too tired.I'll do it tomorrow.

TNCB

Archived