Second Skin Audio

Dd Subs Vs Dc Subs

LT.Smoke

I have heard neither, but I think it would be very difficult to make a sub that sounds great and can take a shit load of power for burps....I think it should kinda be one way or another.....

And like James said, price range is a big factor because lets face it, a lot of us arent ballers...I sure as hell am not :(

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

When i had my 9500s in my bass reflex box they sounded awesome for music and played really well. its all in the box and the install. i could install some high end focal subs in a incorrect box and tell everyone they suck too. Its so hard to give dd a chance unless they are in the right box. Infact at kings of cali when i give away the 500 10 from dd it comes in a custom built box already to help with the confusion.

True story, this guy who heard the blazer with the 12's was telling a fellow shop owner how loud my blazer was, and how it stood your hair up, and how much my roof flexed and the doors flexed. and the shop owner told him thats nto possible with 12s they had to be 15s or something, and atleast 4, and told the kid i was lying to him, and the kid told him i opened the back and showed him the subs. haha.

I believe DC is a great sub, and i dont think anyone would be unhappyi just think dd has the edge. sucks because we all are so protective of what subs we run.

Archived