Sundown Audio

Just Cooked My Amp...

Guest DC Power Kyle

Guest KyleCannon

I am no expert by any means, but i do know what i'm doing... it was just a freak accident how they touched together and with the space in my trunk didn't help the situation. Anyways, it's already given to my friend and hopefully i'll have a new one within a week.

I'll keep you all updated.

Those other examples obviously arent legit excuses...He didnt abuse it...I do see where you are coming from though...

The warranty then, in other words, covers only things that could be defective from the factory? Thats not worth the extra cash in my opinion....

Yes, the warranty only covers things that are the factory's fault.

Anything else is just generosity on the part of the company, I think it's a bit off to exploit that when clearly you blew the amp up through your own 'abuse' or whatever you want to call it. At the end of the day it costs them a whole amplifier usually, how many of those do you think they have to give away before their profits start looking pretty shit.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Are u just talking out your ass or do u know something we don't? DO U REPRSENT RF?

hah! Go read their warranty policy and then you can ask me if I'm "talking out of my ass".

They don't have to do shit, nor would I expect them to if that were my amp. Sure sometimes you'll catch a break but you certainly shouldn't feel entitled to one..

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck