Official King Of Cali Rules

FreelandKustomz

Well can you afford that? Not saying I'm made out of money, just I realize you've put some time and I assume some money into getting the rings and stuff made. Majority of the participants won't be doing both and some will be like Jack will probably only be do KOC and not db drag or bass race. If this is the case then please edit this thread with the price break down at the begining or start a new thread with the fees. Thanks a lot for organizing all of this definately looks like this is gonna be a fun event.

im not loud enough to do db drag anymore

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

im not loud enough to do db drag anymore

can i used my car in two bass races in king of cali . its not dbdragracing so if i bring boyh of my cars i want to run 29 and 39 in my honda is that cool or are people going to cry about it . not in db dragracing or bass race please let me no if so i wont bring my honda

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

can i used my car in two bass races in king of cali . its not dbdragracing so if i bring boyh of my cars i want to run 29 and 39 in my honda is that cool or are people going to cry about it . not in db dragracing or bass race please let me no if so i wont bring my honda

i see every one on here let me no what u think

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

I say 1 class for br koc.

i plan on doing ss5+ and bass race and then both for koc also

You rollin down south Nyman?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

no my staying here . r u going south

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

i personally wanna see how many people i can or cant beat.

so whats up freeland is it a go on more than one class or not. me and nyman wanna do more classes. we'll proly lose but hey we will give it a shot

oh i was just fuckin with you ray. everyone knows whatever you bring is gonna be a show stopper

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

aint scared

im headed south

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Well here is my issue with multi classes, if one person wins 129 139 and 149 and they get all the rings and pride i dont see that being fair to others. So if you wish to run multiple classes you can BUT if you run 139 and you win first, you cannot win first in 149 or any other classes.

If you want to do multiple classes, and win first in each class, you MUST bring a different car. So like nyman can use his Tahoe in one class and the civic in the other.

Fair?

that sounds good to me

What about doing a db drag class and a br class with the same car

Is that cool?

Archived