Update PG.4 Rockford Punch Pro Mids & Tweets

Ill check back when photofuckit works again... IM interested to see

My photos are all blocked that I have hosted on Photobucket. I see a picture with the message: "Look who's popular." Why is this happening?

With free Photobucket accounts, you have a limit to how much bandwidth your photos, images and videos use. Bandwidth is kind of how often your photos are viewed. Don't worry, this limit is cleared every month on your account anniversary (you can check this in Account Status). Below are some articles that explain bandwidth in detail. If you want the photos to link again you can upgrade to a Pro account for $2.99 a month.

What does "Bandwidth Exceeded" mean?Account storage limits and bandwidth usage are two different things, like monkeys and computers, or your car and a tree.

Bandwidth usage is based on views of your linked Photobucket media on other websites. Storage is the total amount of space to hold your images. (Which is unlimited on Photobucket BTW!)

Bandwidth resets each month on the day of the month that you registered. This date and your current usage is viewable in your Account Settings. Once it has reset, your linked media will automatically reappear. You might need to clear your browsers cache to see the photos.

If you are seeing the Bandwidth Exceeded notice instead of your photos then your account is exceeding the maximum bandwidth allowed for a Free Photobucket account (10GB). You can upgrade to a Pro account to have your links active again OR you can wait for your bandwidth to reset (see above). Your photos are still available in your account to view and download. You are only restricted with respect to linking when you reach the maximum.

Ill check back when photofuckit works again... IM interested to see

My photos are all blocked that I have hosted on Photobucket. I see a picture with the message: "Look who's popular." Why is this happening?

With free Photobucket accounts, you have a limit to how much bandwidth your photos, images and videos use. Bandwidth is kind of how often your photos are viewed. Don't worry, this limit is cleared every month on your account anniversary (you can check this in Account Status). Below are some articles that explain bandwidth in detail. If you want the photos to link again you can upgrade to a Pro account for $2.99 a month.

What does "Bandwidth Exceeded" mean?Account storage limits and bandwidth usage are two different things, like monkeys and computers, or your car and a tree.

Bandwidth usage is based on views of your linked Photobucket media on other websites. Storage is the total amount of space to hold your images. (Which is unlimited on Photobucket BTW!)

Bandwidth resets each month on the day of the month that you registered. This date and your current usage is viewable in your Account Settings. Once it has reset, your linked media will automatically reappear. You might need to clear your browsers cache to see the photos.

If you are seeing the Bandwidth Exceeded notice instead of your photos then your account is exceeding the maximum bandwidth allowed for a Free Photobucket account (10GB). You can upgrade to a Pro account to have your links active again OR you can wait for your bandwidth to reset (see above). Your photos are still available in your account to view and download. You are only restricted with respect to linking when you reach the maximum.

I get that but I cant see your picturesshrug.gif

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

from a fellow Floridian, that's a real clean looking build bro..very nice craftsmanship on it.. I have 2 of the RF T2D412's wired to 1 ohm on a RF T2500.1bdcp and they get down pretty good even though the RF subs don't seem to get much respect from bassheads. Nice choice on subs,IMO they sound way better than Kicker SB's,the kicker subs to me have too much of a plasticy sound when they hit.. Keep up the work and post some more vids on YT once you've got all speakers in and tuned.

• 1 month later...

Archived