Nice. Glad to see someone else getting their son interested in car audio at a young age

My kids are into everything I do.lol They love the song "Another Brick in the Wall" the Korn remake. They go nuts when I turn it up a little.

i paint and stain, i remember the first thing i ever stained i layed it on like paint, ended up being 20 shades darker than what it was supposed to be. with stain i dip about a half inch shake the brush out and work it quick.

American Bass*DC Power

i paint and stain, i remember the first thing i ever stained i layed it on like paint, ended up being 20 shades darker than what it was supposed to be. with stain i dip about a half inch shake the brush out and work it quick.

what about staining with a rag?

1998 Monte Carlo Z34

Stock HU but have replacement

Stock Highs

Stock Electrical

BTL 18 sitting naked

AP1500D

I use a brush (foam) and did too much at once. That plus I was playing with the kids, cleaning up the mess etc. I just let it get away from me.

Soo how much power did u end up giving them each? I wonder if Greg has any of them left

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Soo how much power did u end up giving them each? I wonder if Greg has any of them left

I am running the amp pretty much at full tilt. Greg told me not to but they really get fucking moving when I do!.lol I am pretty sure gregg still has som. I recommend them, they are cheap in price but a solid fucking woofer.

Archived