2002 Hyundai Elantra

Alpine CDA-9886

Excessive Amperage 200 amp alternator

Voodoo 1/0 Hexogonal wire

Yellowtop under the hood

3 Kinetik HC-800 batteries in the trunk

US Amps Merlin MD3D

Phoenix Gold Radial SD 6.5 components up front

Two Re SeXXX 12's in a 4 cubic foot Oak enclosure with a 6 inch Precision Port tuned to 32hz

about 50 square feet of Fat Mat with a big pile to install when the weather gets better

Sounds great and gets fucking loud. Broke the rear view off of the windshield and took some glass with it.

I call it a broken windshield.

Greg from US Amps was the biggest reason I got this thing done. Gave me some bad ass deals on equipment.

Now for a couple of pics, I suck at this part because I get lost in the work and forget the camera.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

nice stain pimpin

Thanks bro. It kind of got away from me. It was the hottest day this year and I stained it in the sun. I didn't expect it to look so good, I was planning on doing a black base with red flake. I think I like this more.

Looks awesome man. I would bet money that if you turned those subs around and still had the port firing to the driver's side it would be much louder. If you do make sure that the box is pushed back a little bit from the opening where the back seats fold down to give the box a little distance to load.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Looks awesome man. I would bet money that if you turned those subs around and still had the port firing to the driver's side it would be much louder. If you do make sure that the box is pushed back a little bit from the opening where the back seats fold down to give the box a little distance to load.

With the seats down I am sure it would, but I keep the seets up for the most part. And thanks for the compliment brutha.

Archived