Tub Asko Posted March 29, 2009 Report Posted March 29, 2009 I'll have to get pics but I have a buddy of mine doin a 148 in a towncar with 2 memphis mojo 15s and a mmats 3500. Facebook Youtube Murdered '07 Silverado
mazda6i07 Posted March 29, 2009 Author Report Posted March 29, 2009 I'll have to get pics but I have a buddy of mine doin a 148 in a towncar with 2 memphis mojo 15s and a mmats 3500.Noice! Thats a great score !
Menace89 Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 2 15" DC lvl 3's on a cerwin vega 1200D ported thru the rear deck I did make a panel to cover up the floor on the front...i just dont have a pic of it right now No pic of the port in the car but thats what it looks like Im up for system of the month too so feel free to vote
swisscuda Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 Two fully loaded fi bl 15's in my corolla
banginAltima Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 piccs of new z's Here are some pictures of the bad ass Z's. If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 a few of my old set up set up did a 151.9 @ 49 hzs
banginAltima Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 ^^^^ nice... If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.