It's not always bad being Mr. Nice Guy. I would much rather have 1 friend that was always cool and I could depend on for advice than 40 friends that are dicks. As far as the girl thing goes, you really don't want a chick that is into assholes anyways. They probably don't have any respect for theirselves at all.

Keep your head man. Things can only go up once they stoop so far down.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I've had the same problem; I was always the nice guy, the one that was always there to help, for everyone: teachers, directors, friends...then my friends started talking shit about me, and my director framed me for an incident that didn't even happen and I got kicked out of a group I fought for years to get into. So I gave up on being nice to everyone; if someone does something I don't like, I call them out on it. But now it seems like everything's going downhill...I'm hoping that knowing you're not alone helps, and I'm sorry I can't offer much more as far as help goes...=/

^thats kinda what Im turning into man....by calling people out...I developed a general rule; if you can say it behind my back, you can say it to my face...and unfortunate for them, Ive been pretty shy all my life and became very capable of knowing if someone is lying...however Im not 100% sure that bein a nice guy cant be altered...thats basically what Im trying to do...be nice, but @ the same time, stand up for myself...

It's not always bad being Mr. Nice Guy. I would much rather have 1 friend that was always cool and I could depend on for advice than 40 friends that are dicks. As far as the girl thing goes, you really don't want a chick that is into assholes anyways. They probably don't have any respect for theirselves at all.

Keep your head man. Things can only go up once they stoop so far down.

^and thats probably one of the few good things about being a nice guy...I know who my friends are (most Ive known for 10+ years)...I dont have 10000 friends that I barely talk to...and the chick im into isnt into assholes....like I know what you mean, but she gets decieved and played...I could have told her, technically, I could have shit all over these guys...but I didnt because I dont tell people what to do...even if I tried, she probably wouldnt have listened to me anyway.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

yo bro i know how it feels.. im now 20 and been single for since the last 2 years of my life (still single but i am talking to this one girl whom i just met).. i was in the same boat as you was.. being nice and being then getting fucked over at the end.. just gotta live your life and dont worry about it too much, when you find the right girl, you'll know it..

Edit: fuck the haters.. look at it this way, you must of did something good for them to talk shit about you.. i mean outta everyone they are talking shit about you... but best thing to do, look at them and smile and keep doin ya thang.. to add on top strike a pose and let em hate... show em no weakness and they wont have shit to say.. they are gonna run out of things to say soon or later...

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

its sounds like you know what you want. just keep your head up. i am also in that situation. im 19 and i feel like i am wasting my time being the "friend". i want to have a legit relationship but sometimes it takes a while. my friends are always dating and braking up. just wait cause i see my friends depressed because their relationships dont last and they regret it later. i know that there is a girl out there. find her and you will see that it was worth it. stay strong man :friends:

Team Bass-Hz

^^thanks everyone for the responses...its definitely making me feel better....I think Ive decided to try and chill out....but keep lifting to subside anything I got left...pretty damn sure Im just gonna tell her how I feel too...I figure, if she freaks out about it, after everything Ive done for her, then obviously shes probably not someone Id want to be with...I guess it would be kinda like seeing if I really can be straight up with everyone...Id just hate to lose a friend over it...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco