Ive been holding alot of shit inside all my life. I chose the hard path....the path of the nice guy; the noble one, the moral one, always nice to the chicks but never getting any....but gettin some isnt my concern....what eats away at me everyday is the fact that Ive never been in a ligit relationship with someone Ive cared about and cared for me...yeah call me a pussy i dont really give a shit what anyone thinks...no matter how much you say your a "ladies man", you know that every real man wants the same eventually...Ive never had that. I can put on a good front...while I watch friends of mine go out with these guys who are assholes...and yeah I stand by and give them advice...I even told a chick I was really into, to get over there and tell another guy how she felt...she ended up getting hurt because he used her....something I would never do.

this all derived from a good 5 years ago when I decided it was best to make others happy and in turn, Id be happy. This I know now, was possibly one of the worst mistakes Ive made to date...btw I never admitted my age...Ill be 22 on April 2nd....thats why this shits on me so hard near my birthday...cuz all I can see is another year alone...

I recently turned a new point in my life...basically, Ive become straight up with everyone...obviously except the latter....the past couple months, Ive changed into someone who now has the balls to say w/e the fuck I want...(obviously not everything) but I was even able to confront my general manager about how he talked to me the other day...(basically I told him it pissed me off and he apologized) which is the main reason Im writing this...I never would have been able to post something like this a couple months ago...

so what Im saying is I need help...not with hooking up, (believe me, when you've lived in 2 major cities going to COLLEGE, you have several chances to do so) but help with changing...I like the side of me that has become somewhat renegade, in Ill always stand up for what I believe in, and for how people treat me...but something has to change in this other aspect. To be brutally honest, I feel like I keep failing...

It may be hard for anyone to understand, mainly because in order to do so, you'd have to pretty much pretend like any kind of relationship you've ever had never existed and think about how you would feel....what something like that would do to your self confidence ...like I said before, It doesnt matter to me if you think I should "just grow a pair", believe me, if you met me in person, you would never think Id be writing this...and really, Im glad Im getting this off my chest...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

You need to be happy with yourself before you worry about someone elses happiness. When the right girl comes along, you will know.

And maybe try some dating websites or something, a cool girl that you have a good shot with could be the next town/city over from you and you would have never known it.

i feel for ya bro

i was really the same way, but after going to college for a little bit i kinda changed

there is something to be said in finding the balance between watching out for yourself, and those around you

and having the confidence to speak your mind where necessary and stand up for yourself, and what you believe in

ive done the whole tell a girl i have a crush on to ask my friend out, and see her get hurt thing, a few times actually, and to be honest the girl i'm with now, the first time i ever saw her was when my best friend was trying to get with her (but that was really like 2 or 3 years before I saw her again and started talking to her)

the only thing i can say, is to pretend to be what you want, and eventually you wont be pretending anymore.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

You need to be happy with yourself before you worry about someone elses happiness. When the right girl comes along, you will know.

X2

I got to the point were I was only focusing on me and getting my life straight. I didn't want any gf or even look for a gf. In about a month (still not looking) I ended up meet this girl... and well long story short... I ended up marrying her, been together for ten years now.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

thanks alot for the responses guys....makes me feel better to hear Im not the only one who knows how this feels....it just sucks cuz I thought I was happy with myself besides this...pretty much this was making me feel like shit...I think its possible I might be on the right track now, with starting to...guess you can say, mouth off a little...I try to be as straight up to people as possible....some1 talks shit about me I confront them...not to fight or anything, but to see whats up...sucks tho cuz you think you could be straight up to someone you have feelings for thinking you've known them for a while but theres a definite chance that they'll react weird and you just blew your relationship...and ramen, ray, and bangin...Ill try all of your advice...

I'm in the EXACT same boat as you.

But i'm only 17.

im the same way also and im 17 also..
I know how it feels, I fit that except for one or two things, but being 19 I feel like all Im ever going to be is that nice guy or her good friend...

^^and all you guys, take there advice now....dont do like I did. if you do, your in for a world of hurt...if anything learn from my mistake and squash this shit before it gets too bad...its funny, all my bros come to me for relationship advice...and Im the most inexperienced one...dont get me wrong, I did gain something from this....I now know what I am and also Ive seen, on several occations, what I never want to become...Ill always have my morality and ethics....chicks actually do seem to like that...well certain ones that is...but you just gotta push further outta friends...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I've had the same problem; I was always the nice guy, the one that was always there to help, for everyone: teachers, directors, friends...then my friends started talking shit about me, and my director framed me for an incident that didn't even happen and I got kicked out of a group I fought for years to get into. So I gave up on being nice to everyone; if someone does something I don't like, I call them out on it. But now it seems like everything's going downhill...I'm hoping that knowing you're not alone helps, and I'm sorry I can't offer much more as far as help goes...=/

Too many projects, too little time...