Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

i like these kind of box designs.... great build u have here.... 2 18"s *drool* wish i can have 1 of em.....

HU: Kenwood DDX5034

front stage: Focal 165 v Slim component

back stage: Infiniti 652i

component amp: kenwood 4channel

sub amp: sony mono 800watts peak wired to 2 ohms

subwoofer: 3 12" Kenwood subs (from my old car)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I woke up at 4 in the morning to drive to Louisville today to pick up my 2000 Suburban.....The Burbans 1 and only purpose in life from this point forward is to pleasure me......I mean car audio....haha....I will post up some picks of it tomorrow....all I can say is I have BIG plans in store for this [email protected] tuned actually your best bet is to hit the watch this topic button located at the top of the page

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Hope to see lots of stuff in the back of that, you have plenty of room! If Steve can get 4 18"s in his Tahoe, I want to see 6 in here! haha jk. Just do work!

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

I hope you take out that back seat and use all that potential room

1992 Honda Accord

Alpine CDA 9856

Alpine Type R 12

Infinity Kappa's in front

Cadence in back

VVV*soon to come*VVV

Another Alpine Type R 12

AQ2200D

Small build log to come.

i just read through 13 pages and didn't see any vids. Did I somehow miss any?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

No vids yeah i know....As stupid as this sounds I dontknow how to....I cant even get my picture up on the forum here for my avatar....I need a one on one....haha.....but yeah lots of room and lots of plans.......got the quad bracket today....looks good just need to figure out which alts to get.....the diagram I got with the alts dont look like the style I have so i will have to find out......moe to come

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived