zfrerichs Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 got the truck metered today it was horrible. it did a 139 at 40hz. that was with a 15 nightshade and a 1500d in the tline i built. i was too happy but there is alot of things i could do to get more but i think ill wait til i put some 18s in it. but a big shoutout goes to sactownstang thanks for letting me use the meter!!! and enjoy that small fee!! lol thanks again Roseville, CA
rawlins87 Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 are your still running a TLine like in your build log? Anyway gl on the improvement. now you know your baseline so only where to go but up
zfrerichs Posted March 30, 2009 Author Report Posted March 30, 2009 yeah the same tline. on 1200 watts. lol i could have been in the 20s so i guess its not horrible. but for being metered for my first time it wasnt so bad, i guess Roseville, CA
Forevrbumpn Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 Tlines Ive heard don't measure well. I always build them, and I found out myself its hard to get a good meter on them. But I have been doing a lot of tline band passes, and they do a better job with quarter wave designs, its all about wow factor, not the final DB metered I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
zfrerichs Posted March 30, 2009 Author Report Posted March 30, 2009 thats what dan was saying Roseville, CA
Boon Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 Yeah the first time you get on the termlab is often a bit of a kick in the teeth Gets you hungry for more though doesn't it 10.x volts fo' life!
zfrerichs Posted March 30, 2009 Author Report Posted March 30, 2009 Yeah the first time you get on the termlab is often a bit of a kick in the teeth Gets you hungry for more though doesn't it hahaha yeah it does Roseville, CA
troy Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 yea t lines never meter good. but form what ive heard they sound the best. retarded build on the way..... 2000 bagged s10 2 hdc3 15s aq2200 aq4x90 stinger/knu wire optima batteries 220 amp alt fosgate hu/mids and highs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.