i was on my way to a cavs game sunday with 2 of my sons and my brother we were crusin down freeway when a young ass kid decides to try and make it nascar sunday for me. he gets on freeway guns it and flies right into the side of my hoe hittin my wheel in the front and rt fender.he proceeds to start yellin and drive away so i had to catch up to him my brother starts yellin and pointin to pull over he finally does and i follow him to a gas station where he gets out of his car an audi s8 and says what happened i was like you hit me you lil fucker !!! he looks at his car and says man its messed up i say yea it is ask him for his license and insurance card tells me he doesnt have it his wallet was stolen so since i run a body shop i get the vin,plate and any info i can get off the car police were called and in route but before they got there he took off i was so pissed just put my wheels on and he took it out for me im soooooo pissed off he hits me with a 80,000 dollar car and has no insurance wtf??? cops come i fill out police report and get truck back to my shop and take a rental truck pullin rt bad and tire and wheel damaged bad one off set so i cant replace the wheel write an estimate this morning for damage over 2 grand to fix it what a day

Edited by lowryder

i was on my way to a cavs game sunday with 2 of my sons and my brother we were crusin down freeway when a young ass kid decides to try and make it nascar sunday for me. he gets on freeway guns it and flies right into the side of my hoe hittin my wheel in the front and rt fender.he proceeds to start yellin and drive away so i had to catch up to him my brother starts yellin and pointin to pull over he finally does and i follow him to a gas station where he gets out of his car an audi s8 and says what happened i was like you hit me you lil fucker !!! he looks at his car and says man its messed up i say yea it is ask him for his license and insurance card tells me he doesnt have it his wallet was stolen so since i run a body shop i get the vin,plate and any info i can get off the car police were called and in route but before they got there he took off i was so pissed just put my wheels on and he took it out for me im soooooo pissed off he hits me with a 80,000 dollar car and has no insurance wtf??? cops come i fill out police report and get truck back to my shop and take a rental truck pullin rt bad and tire and wheel damaged bad one off set so i cant replace the wheel write an estimate this morning for damage over 2 grand to fix it what a day

that was me that hit you you faggot

o.0

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

that was me that hit you you faggot

wait wtf?

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg