Sundown Audio

Best To Worst Amps Listed Here!

Guest GPMACHINE

Guest GPMACHINE

Somebody who knows what they hell they're talking about please list the best amp manufactures to the worst ones here so i can get caught up to speed. That's not to say i was ever up to speed when it comes to being in the know about all the amp makers but there seems to be so many out there now that I'm even more lost than usual... PLEASE HELP!!! - Bob

Somebody who knows what they hell they're talking about please list the best amp manufactures to the worst ones here so i can get caught up to speed. That's not to say i was ever up to speed when it comes to being in the know about all the amp makers but there seems to be so many out there now that I'm even more lost than usual... PLEASE HELP!!! - Bob

wat ever you do stay away from sony ony cause they really ahve no power

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

Listen man, this forum has some really extensive topics on everything you're asking right now, just do a little diggin' before you post - just as a guideline------

1. Rockford Fosgate and Fi (edit - RE too) are going to rule on theis forum.

2. Sony Xplode always sucks.

3. Pr0n is good.

4. Get batteries, not capacitors.

5. The big three is the easiest thing ever.

6. Welcome man...... Best forum in the car audio biz...

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

• 10 months later...

Listen man, this forum has some really extensive topics on everything you're asking right now, just do a little diggin' before you post - just as a guideline------

1. Rockford Fosgate and Fi (edit - RE too) are going to rule on theis forum.

2. Sony Xplode always sucks.

3. Pr0n is good.

4. Get batteries, not capacitors.

5. The big three is the easiest thing ever.

6. Welcome man...... Best forum in the car audio biz...

i want to prove u wrong if only i could find a camera(#2)

myownsig.png

My system:

1 Sony Xplod 1000.2 wired at 2 ohms.

1 Kenwood Headunit

1 Kicker CVR 15.

i want to prove u wrong if only i could find a camera(#2)

Go for it man, It won't hurt my feelings if you prove that statement wrong, in fact, good on you if you can make not-so-great equipment work for ya - it's been done before.... if it works, it works.

I'll watch if you post something up for sure.

Man, that was an old post you dug up. :)

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

yea sorry bout bumping the old thread i was jus seeing if i was the only person in the whole forum with sony xplod amp. all i gotta say is i cant see out of my rear view mirror anymore it shakes way too much. but i prolly borrow my grandpa's camera and record some vids maybe take some pics.

myownsig.png

My system:

1 Sony Xplod 1000.2 wired at 2 ohms.

1 Kenwood Headunit

1 Kicker CVR 15.

yea sorry bout bumping the old thread i was jus seeing if i was the only person in the whole forum with sony xplod amp. all i gotta say is i cant see out of my rear view mirror anymore it shakes way too much. but i prolly borrow my grandpa's camera and record some vids maybe take some pics.

you cant really rely on the vibration of the rearview mirror too much because i can bassrace 146 db's and my mirror barely moves. but my other car with 2 10"s moved all day long. just my 2 cents.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Archived