Crx And Spl

looks like its in good condition for 800$ thats a steal

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

It won't be an all out spl monster like a lot of them I see. I will be driving it quite a bit. with the upgrades I just did in subs and doubling my amps I hope to get about 145-146 term-lab out of it. Good enough for the local comps. I'm going to have to do some electrical upgrades first. H.O alternator first thing after I transfer my 0/1 gauge over from my other car. Then big 3.

what is your plans for subs and amps? 146 is VERY LOW for a crx.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Well, I probably am being Conservative. Just for right now I am going to run 2 3xl powerbass 12's with a 1000.1 powerbass on each sub at a 1/2 ohm in a custom box tuned high. I had a run of bad luck on amps so last months comp I used my old kenwood 850 watt and did 147. It was an audiocontrol meter though.

That was in a ford contour as well.

Edited by alvitae

if you did 147 in the contour there is no way at all possible once so ever it will be lower than that.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs