Sonic Electronix

So my mom's co-worker said her son had some speakers and stuff and asked me if I wanted some, she had no clue what they were but said her son didn't want them and if I wanted them then I could have them. Anyways I said yes and my mom brought them home today. Now these are older items but I can't complain.

2 MTX audio 12" subs in a sealed box

Pyramid 1000w bridgeable amp 4 channel I believe.

2 Audiobahn 12" subs says 400watts on the motor (one of the dustcaps is pushed in halfway but I might can save them, cone has a nick in it where something hit it but didnt go all the way through.

Also got a JVC 12 disc CD changer, remote, and a few other things that I haven't gone through. I will go through it all and get some pictures of it. I am going to test all the subs out and if they all work decent I might build a box to put all of them in 1 box.....sealed off from each other though....or port the subs somehow for each set of subs....

Anyways I am pretty happy

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

free FTW!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Well I took the MTX subs that were in the box and hooked them up to my alpine amp. Right sub worked and left didn't. Hooked up the pyramid amp and same thing. Took the sub out of the box and couldn't get anything out of it so I'm not sure whats up with it, the other sub sounds good though. They are MTX 4000's.

Audiobahn's are DVC and say 400watts but haven't hooked them up yet. I will hook those up tomorrow and see if they work. Those are my first subs that are DVC so I will have to play around with them some. I will try to get some pictures tomorrow or whenever I get my camera back from my grandparents house.

even if none of the others do work you got one free sub and the 4000 serias isnt that expensive nice score though

Edited by troy

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

nice. free stuff is the best. are you sure the lady's son knows you have this.

i think it would be hilarious if she just gave it away without him knowing.

yep he knows I have it all. He has a motorcycle now and said it has been in his room about a year. Hoping I can get the 2nd mtx working and hoping both audiobahns work. If I have a working pair of eitherthe mtx or audiobahns I will put them in my truck also. Going to try out the cd changed over the weekend also.